Hello, it is nice to meet you.
My name is Toby, and I’m a freelance B2B writer. I started my first blog in 2014 and I have been offering freelance writing services for over six years now.
Okay, let's retrace a little bit.
I discovered I have a passion for writing when I was 16 years old. I was given an assignment in school to read and summarize a novel and after doing that, the only thing I could think of doing with my life was to write.
Upon graduation, I worked as a marketing executive in a bank and subsequently in an insurance company.
But something was missing.
So I quit and opened a shop where I sold food items. However, I knew this wasn't what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I had always thought of writing as a hobby, never as a career worth pursuing.
I started learning about freelance writing and blogging by the side while running my small business. That was when I opened my first blog.
As I did that, I let my freelance writing wings fly.
Back to today...
Currently, I spend most of my time writing long form content, blog posts, web content and sales copies for amazing companies all around the world. Other times, you can catch me watching a series on Netflix, or swimming.
We have talked a lot about work. Here are interesting things you wish to know:
- Likes: Intelligent conversations, inspiring people, speaking and training.
- Dislikes: Pawpaw, and my worst pet peeve, disregard for time.
- Feels the world needs more: Understanding and love.
- Feels the world needs less: Judgement
- Fun fact: The first I entered an airplane, I had no reason for traveling except to fly. So I flew and came back.
- Hobbies: Traveling and visiting new places, watching Netflix series, hiking, and swimming.
- Favorite places visited: Accra.
- Loves to write: Blog posts for digital marketing, SaaS companies and travel blogs.
Wait, there is more...
Unfortunately, I can't write everything here.
But if the reason you are here is to contact me to write for you, click here to hire me.